Surf Skill Suggestions!

• Admin

Post here your suggestions about our Surf Skill server, what need to be changed, enhancements, etc …

• Admin

Just found this treasure: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=277918

It’s a “goomba” mod which allow players to kill others by jumping on their head. Anyone interested to implement it on surf kill server ?

• Admin

funny mod :DDD
    Don’t play enough on surf kill to know if it’s good idea but i think that could be fun

• Surf Admin

On surf kill ? cause that’s a surf skill suggestion :s

Btw, could be really fun on surf kill :)

• Admin

ahah yep should rename it :p

• Comp Admin

While speaking of surf I was wondering if you guys ever thought of making a Surf Skill server? I stopped surfing but I could maybe get back into it and it is a very popular in community servers.

• Admin

HSFactory | Surf [Tier 1-3] | Redie | Store | BHOP | FastDL – 5.9.149.226:27065
    HSFactory | Surf Kill | FastDL | Store | Redie | BHOP – 87.98.160.172:27065

• Comp Admin

@Serial Well then there is my answer x)

EDIT: WE NEED T5/6 MAPS THEY ARE BEST

• Admin

surf skill doesn’t work enough with T1-3 to open T4-6, and t1-6 isn’t good idea :/

• Admin

Finaly managed to fix bugs on Surf Skill (hi @Couc).

Don’t really know what to do, if we need a t4-6 server or not ?

• Comp Admin

@jeff Honestly it depends how populated the server is, you can make them on the same server if it isn’t busy enough no point in wasting money on servers if they won’t fill up :D

• Surf Admin

Yeah jeff, that’s an awesome news !! GJ :)
    here’s what i think @l3vvbear : i becamed admin to try to expand hsf’s surf community. first i managed to create almost every bots on t1-3 surf server for new players not being lost on maps. This done, I wanted to do some advertising on streams to populate the serv (I know a bit some streamer, not BIG streamers but i’ll start with that)
    I already talked to @jeff about a higher tier server. We both came to the same conclusion : while t1-3 is not popular, we do not need to create a t3-6.
    (but i agree i prefer t3-6 maps also :p)

When i’ll get my internet back, i’ll try to repopulate the surf server now it is working (and if you know some poeple who surf, you can help me ;) or anyone knowing surfing people !! )

Anyway, we will talk about this as soon as i get internet :)

• Comp Admin

@Couc.14 I removed most of my previous friends list but I still have a few keen surfers but I doubt they would join as they are high skill and unless they like the map and/or are going for WR I doubt they will surf too much on t1-3

Looks like your connection to Forums HSFactory was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.