1v1 server

I was thinking we could try to make new 1v1 servers because a lot of people are starting to use 1v1 servers, and besides I think it would be a good idea for people who are just wanting to warm up their aim and not really wanting it to be into a long game in an example of a retake, the reason I think a 1v1 server would be a good idea is because if someone wanted a quick and easy warm up they would decided to go and play on a 1v1 server, and the reason I think it is different is because you have one objective and one person on the opposite side of the board, you wouldn’t have to worry about multiple people, and it could be in rounds as well, example if you’re a CT and you kill a T or if you’re a T and you kill a CT, you would have to wait until the other person finishes their round, then you would go up an arena, and it wouldn’t be that long of a game either, I mean I think it would be a good idea, I mean I guess it would be its personal category, because you’re just going against one person, but once you kill someone you advance an arena, but if you die you go down in an arena. I guess it would sort of be like free for all, but with less people, and less time consuming, and more or less fun like the other categories. What do you guys think?

• Admin

We already have it if France, can take a look to do the same in NA

@jeff I mean, I was just giving examples; I seen the post you added; so I was just giving ideas. You know.

• Admin

Yeah, i’m gonna look to implement it in NA

• @jeff this would be awesome! I love playing 1v1 servers but we don’t have any in NA :’(

• Admin

This 1V1 EU server is 90% of time empty, should be better on NA ?

• @Serial 1v1 servers in NA are very very popular

@Serial Yeah they are, I have several friends who play on 1v1 servers, and usually when I play on 1v1 servers I invite my friends, and they invite theirs so. I think it would be a decent idea.

• Admin

Well why not then, wait & see :)

Looks like your connection to Forums HSFactory was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.