Pistol Bug

• Comp Admin

Hello,

I discovered this bug a while ago and I don’t believe it is fixed yet, if you have USP-S selected as your primary weapon from your inventory and you join one of the EU retake servers it doesn’t allow you to switch to P2000 while still having USP-S equipped in inventory. The only way to get around this is by selecting the P2000 as your primary weapon from inventory, like I said I use the P2000 currently so it isn’t an issue for me and I am not home so I cannot check if it has been fixed or not, but to my knowledge this is still an ongoing bug.

Thanks,

• Admin

@l3vvbear usp-s as a primary ?

I’m not sure to understand exactly what’s wrong, could you give us more details please?

• Comp Admin

@jeff Sorry it made sense in MY head :p …

So if I go to my inventory while at the main menu and I have USP-S selected as my pistol, when I join the retake server I will not be able to use the P2000, even if I open the !guns menu and select the P2000 it will not appear.

To allow me to use the P2000 I have to leave the game and go to my inventory and select the P2000 and then rejoin the server and re-select the P2000 in the !guns menu.

I hope this made more sense…

Thanks,

Lewbear

• Comp Admin

It may sound like a silly bug but it is quite irritating sometimes and just wanted to make you were aware of it as it may deter a new player from rejoining the server if there are bugs present as I have seen a couple of people mention it in chat before.

Thanks,

Lewbear

• Admin

I haven’t too much time now but don’t know what it could be related, maybe @Rachnus have an idea since he’s reworking our allocator.

• Admin

Well you just have to move in spec to open inventory and change weapon, not sure you want to switch every round then it wont be a pb ? :p

• Comp Admin

@Serial Never even realised you could do it in spectator to be honest, every time I was leaving x)

Looks like your connection to Forums HSFactory was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.