Help create an Audio Advertisement for HSF!

• Hello everyone! HSFactory will have an advertising space on E-Sports Radio Network, and we need help coming up with a short script for the advertisement!

Firstly, ESRN is an old internet radio station that broadcasts CS:GO matches for people that can’t watch the match, shut down last september and rebooting next week. I myself am the primary caster for it, and have been since it launched last year. The website doesn’t look too good now, but there is a new layout and design being implemented within the next few days.

Next, myself and @jeff came to an agreement for sponsorship between the 2 networks. ESRN will be advertising HSFactory 3 times per match, and we need a 15-25 second script that explains to the listener exactly what HSF is and what we do. This is where you guys, the users and staff, come in! There are a few things that (I think) need to be brought to attention in the script:

• HSFactory is a CS:GO skill training network
    • One of the largest server networks in CS:GO
    • Number of servers in NA and EU

If you guys have anything else to add, or are willing to write the short script, just post a reply! If you have a studio quality microphone and want to be the one to record the advertisement, send me a pm either on here or on steam!

GL&HF

• Admin

Nice job !!
    Can you give me link for this webradio ?
    Unfortunately, i can’t help you for that i haven’t any experience in that but for sure if I can do anything just tell me :)

• Surf Admin

Hey ! What a great idea !! Never heard about this radio, and i would like to listen it too :)

For the script i would choose a little part of anders / semmlers saying “What a retake by xxxx !!!” then a script saying quickly the casual stuff (what u pointed) then the last seconds to give the link to website…
    If it’s possible we should also talk about other servs but i don’t know if we will have enough time !

Then we will do a video for streamer with the message “they talk about my retakes”:rofl:

• Admin

@Couc.14 said in Help create an Audio Advertisement for HSF!:

Then we will do a video for streamer with the message “they talk about my retakes”:rofl:

This made my day xD

Btw, totaly agree with @Couc input!

• Admin

@Couc.14 said in Help create an Audio Advertisement for HSF!:

hahahahahahaha let’s do it, it will be my next wallpaper :DDD

• bahahah they talk about my retakes, thats fuckin genius! Very good input @Couc-14, I like the ideas alot!

Looks like your connection to Forums HSFactory was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.