DeathMatch Only Riffle ?

• Hello guys !

Having many players of HSF in my friendlist, I often have the same return on DM: awp is way too annoying.

I am say that therefore, we could possibly think of DeathMatch only riffle.

Some of you would tell me that “We have already the HsOnly” and you would be right, but a great deal of players do not dare to go there because they do not have the “level” or others.

So that’s it, wanna have your opinion everybody !

Good day all !

• Admin

Was wondering to open another deathmatch so totaly i totaly agree!

Was wondering if we should open 16 slots maybe to satisfy people who doesn’t like 20 slots ?
    Also i thought i limited AWP to 1 on al DM, isn’t it the case ?

• Admin

I think limited awp to 1 by team is useless, better have a “normal” DM and another with “No awp” then it could interest all players who doesn’t want play vs AWP on DM if they see NO AWP in server name ^^.
    I’m for a NO AWP DM for sure ^^

• Global Moderators

Except the fact that i don’t really play cs:go that much since I got a new job and Overwatch was realeased (the Blizzard game not the CS:GO system :P) … I give a thumb up to laurd’s idea.
    When I was playing on DM servers, AWP players were nearly like a huge pain in the ass.
    So yeah I would like to see a DM Only Rifle server in the HSFactory servers list.

• @jeff 16 Slots would be better imo and 1 awp per side looks good to me.

Thanks everybody for your opinion :) !

• Admin

@laurd said in DeathMatch Only Riffle ?:

@jeff 16 Slots would be better imo and 1 awp per side looks good to me.

Thanks everybody for your opinion :) !

As i said, 1 awp per side isn’t required. On FFA you can for sure have a restriction with awp, but on DM it’s a training server, then if one can use AWP, all could use AWP, then i think it’s only riffle or normal but 1 awp is useless. First on server, first with awp ? na it’s not a good idea

• Surf Admin

Great idea ! Can only thumb up ;)
    And I agree with serial : if the one having awp is dumb he will even camp more… taking only long shots cause no other awps ould kill him…

• Admin

Yeah true, didn’t thinkg about that. I now need to find a server which can handle the load of another DM :D

• Surf Admin

Yeah personally 20 slots is way too much. Also the server’s performance is worse on 20 players

• Admin

@nns performances on 20 slots arent worse, it just consume more power than 16 or 18. If specs are good enough it shouldnt impact perfs as it is on our servers.

Also I think I Will launch the new one on 16 slots

• Admin

Btw, i’lkl need to delete 1 or 2 servers to run another one DM, i’m gonna look what’s unused on our german DM

• Admin

One week later …
    87.98.160.172:27030 HSFactory | DM FFA D2 [No AWP]

• Global Moderators

Steam profile updated with the new IP :p

• Admin

isn’t on sourceban/bot for me :S

• Admin

@Serial gonna add it today

Looks like your connection to Forums HSFactory was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.