unjustly banned for cheating

• Got accused of cheating by a couple of guys and told I had been reported, then was later banned.
    No reason or proof was provided. I wasn’t cheating and wish to be unbanned. Hope someone can help, Thanks.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/_Fozz

• You were doing something like 80k-30d with a fking scout on HS DM, instant hs from A site to pit, and suddenly when I hackused you, you played like shit and ended the game with like 100k-90d. But yeah you’re totally not cheating, when everyone on the server said that you were hacking…

• Is that meant to be proof?

Also not everyone on the server said i was hacking, I saw only you and one other person accuse me. But if you want to lie thats fine, a mod can check the logs.

Going on a good streak with a scout (and AK) then cooling off doesn’t mean I’m cheating.

I play on HSfactory all the time and I’m rarely accused of cheating. If you watch the demo I doubt it would look fishy even though I hit a couple of nice shots. Could someone upload the demo?

Stay mad and bad kalyZ. You will never improve as a player if you think that everyone who is better than you is cheating.

Can a mod pls provide proof or unban me pls?
    Thanks

• If you’re not cheating with the skill you have you’re the new hope of UK scene I guess :)
    you just turned off when you knew some admins were coming for you but it’s ok.
    Btw i’m better than you my dude so keep quiet about that.

• Comp Admin

@sam Can you provide me with more information about this. Date? Time? Server? Needs to very exact for us to get the correct demo and review your case!

• Sure,

Date: 14/02/2017
    Time: 09:38 (I was banned while still in the DM at this time. I was in the DM for around 20mins I think before I was banned)
    Server: FFA HSDM D2, IP: 87.98.160.172:27015

Thank you.

• still waiting xd

• Comp Admin

From what i hear this was already discussed in discord and proved a correct ban.

• lmao okay,

btw the wrong demo was uploaded on my ban report, someone uploaded a retake which I wasn’t in:
    https://bans.hsfactory.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=sam&Submit=Search

I would appreciate it if someone could upload the real demo.

Thanks for taking the time to respond @PersianKing

• Admin

I just unban you, hope we wont need to review you more :)
    have fun on HSFactory servers

Looks like your connection to Forums HSFactory was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.